Assessment for Living With Aphasia (ALA) – NEW!
Developed with funding from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, via the Ontario Stroke Network, this comprehensive assessment package provides tools to better assess the impact of aphasia and identify the factors that affect the quality of life and exacerbate or reduce disability.
Benefits of the Assessment
- Provides quantitative and qualitative data from the perspective of the person living with aphasia
- Uses pictographic approach which allows for participation across a full range of severity
- Based on Living with Aphasia: Framework for Outcome Measurement A-FROM
- In line with World Health Organization’s ICF
- Psychometrically sound: demonstrated reliability and validity (n=101)
- Captures real-life issues for planning and evaluating aphasia treatment and making funding decisions
Price: $350 CAD
For additional information on the assessment, contact our research coordinator Ada Mok at email@example.com or call (416) 226-3636 x33