PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ALA TOOLKIT, FIRST LAUNCHED IN NOVEMBER 2010, HAS NOW BEEN REVISED TO INCLUDE A NEW SCORING SYSTEM.
RELEASED IN DECEMBER 2013, THE ALA 2ND EDITION IS NOW AVAILABLE AND SHIPPING WITH A NEW INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL, NEW SCORE PAD, INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO LINK, AND A LINK TO A DOWNLOADABLE EXCEL SCORE GRID. THE ALA RE-ORDER KIT REFLECTS THESE REVISIONS AS WELL.
Assesses all domains:
- Corresponds with the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)
- Psychometrically sound assessment tool
- Utilizes user-friendly pictographic conversation aid between the facilitator and the participant
- Provides quantitative and qualitative results from the perspective of people living with aphasia
- Captures real-life issues for planning and evaluating aphasia treatments and making funding decisions
- Research applications
Reorder Kit also available here, containing 25 record booklets and 1 score pad (25 sheets, revised edition).